SOFT DAY TIME MAKEUP TO DRAMATIC NIGHT TIME MAKEUP - LAS VEGAS STYLE


Good day to you all,

Have you ever been challenged to come up with a makeup look for a specific place? There are so many unique places in Las Vegas each of which require a different aesthetic.  Have a look at what I mean here.


So today's makeup is a day to night look inspired by the glitzy Las Vegas Aria hotel. So this glam is warm and subtle in the day but a little mysterious and dramatic in the evening. I heard they have a gallery in this hotel and clubs too?! I mean when can I visit?



Excuse my brows, they'll be done this weekend. I chose to keep my face natural and almost peachy for the day look. It looks fresh and cute. I used my Lime Crime Venus palette with a KIKO shadow in 219 on my eyes and I am loving the Jordana Best Lash Extreme mascara too, so black and doesn't smudge. The highlight is from Makeup Revolution and I love the glow as it's more soft and not too in your face for the day time. On my lips I have a peachy lip liner from Essence with MAC's Creme Cup and it's soft, peachy/pink and gives off a nice shine to the lips. Plus this is the perfect look for shopping or being beside the pool. I had to include this pic of my Quay shades and 80's style hairdo as it screams poolside or shopping.

I don't know why I look so nervous in this pic haha.
 



From what I have heard the Aria is the nicest hotel in LV and I had to really push the eye look and lips for the night time look. I wanted it to be nice and dramatic for dinner, art viewing and maybe a dance in the hotel club too.


I just touched up my Maybelline foundation and added some more concealer to certain areas. A matte powder is a must for me with my oily skin. It all needs to be set down. I deepened my outer portion of my eye lid and crease area with some dark red and brown shadow from my LC palette. I then took my dark brown liner on the lower lid, keeping it close to the lash line and lightly smudged it out with the grey/brown shadow from my palette. I also used my nude Rimmel eyeliner on my water line to keep the eyes looking awake and used the same mascara on the lower lashes.

Using my NARS face palette I bronzed more around my cheekbone area using Laguna and added a more pink and peach blush to freshen the face up, I mixed Final Cut and Deep Throat. I used MAC's Lightscapade to intensify the highlight but still have it skin like. There's no stripes of highlight here.


I love the look of the eyes. It's dramatic but because of the plumish tones it suits all eye colours too. I love this on my brown eyes. The little tiny pop of highlight on the tip of my nose just gives my face more light. For my lips I used Kat von D's Lolita liquid lipstick and a Miners gloss in Beauty Queen. This combo stays on for a long time.


So this is the final night look. I personally love this one the most, I love to have a bold eye and bold lip. I think this would be perfect for a fun filled night out.

I hope you liked this post. Let me know your thoughts.

Vicky


Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NORVINA - ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Q&A

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

WET N WILD LIPSTICK | SMOKIN HOT PINK