RIMMEL KATE MOSS LIPSTICKS



Hey loves,

I realised the other day that I had two new Kate lipsticks by Rimmel and two I'm not sure I have mentioned on my blog before. If I have, don't judge me haha!!


I have to admit loving the packaging of these Kate lippies. Black and sleek with the signature in a different colour. The downside is not knowing which colour is which. 




So, the first picture is a lilac based pink named 35. I've wanted this one for a wee while now and now I have my new prized lippy. Then we have one of the NEW nude shades, there were four on display in Boots so I picked number 45. Just so pretty. The bottom two are kind of alike but one is more coral and one is more raspberry colour wise that is. Number 90 is a very pretty raspberry red/orange shade. I don't have anything else quite like it. I got number 110 on a whim last Summer and love that it's not straight up orange, there's a coral to it. 



left to right; 45, 90, 110 and 35

I love these lipsticks and highly recommend them. I also love the Moisture Renew line from Rimmel. 

Which shades should I try next? Let me know :D 

Xox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review