Hi beauties,

I just looked at my views and nearly 30k views in a year and a half. Wow. :D 

Well I have a cool post today about a coloured mascara. Now I know Benefit have just released their new versions of They're Real. This is probably nothing compared to those but hey let's give it a go.


Miss Sporty to me is a brand that I associate with teenagers. It's cheap and cheerful. Perfect for beginners in makeup.




I included pictures of the wand with and without a flash so you could see the difference.

So, what is this bad boy like? It is decent. Long lasting it's not but it is vibrant on the lashes. I used it both as a standalone mascara and on the tips similar to the Ciate Lashlights.

If you don't know whether or not coloured mascara would suit you but you still want to try it? Give this a go. Honestly it is all in good fun.

A definite 7/10 from me.

Have a great day in this scorching heat guys but please keep hydrated.

V xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review