Ciate LashLights 'Famous'


Hey there,

So, I finally got my hands on one of the Ciate Lash Lights. Yay!!


The packaging is even adorable. Excuse my nails in a picture below. I was away and didn't redo them.



The idea of these bad boys is to brighten the tip of your lashes. The wand is very flat and holds a good amount of product.

What Ciate say 'Award Winning British Nail brand Ciaté bring their innovative approach into the world of colour cosmetics with their LashLights™ luminous lash-tip colour. Creating a colour pop, Ciaté London’s six highly pigmented and vivid LashLights™ shades will add a burst of colour to lashes at the simple slick of the easy-to-use, retro lash comb. Simply pat the LashLight™ formula onto the tip of your lashes over black mascara and comb through for a bold and striking look. Alternatively get playful with the colours and try layering multiple LashLight shades to lashes for an ombré finish. Unlike classic coloured mascaras, LashLights provide the volume and density of a classic mascara as thanks to the air whipped FlutterFOAM™ technology which delivers lash plumping, crumble-free colour with a feather light finish. Eyes are left brightened and widened and lashes are left with volume, fullness and definition.' 

I agree that it plumps the lash and definitely gives it more of a curl. I love the fun fact to this product. It doesn't take itself too seriously.  They retail for £14 here which I think is a little expensive. It may last a long time on the lashes but not all day. I don't think I would repurchase this.

Have you tried these?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review