UPDATE & WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

Well, it has been a few weeks since my last post. Was I sick? Did something happen?

If you follow me on my social media you will know that there was a death within my family. It happened to my dear Aunt on New Years Eve when she had a heart attack and for the next 10-14 days it was a rollercoaster of emotions and just life being a bitch, basically.

In that time I got told I was unsuccessful for a permanent job in LUSH. Dare I say anything about that, I might explode. I will mention that working your ass off and being full of product knowledge still will not get you hired. Again, life is a bitch.

I know that some people have a system where they have posts on the back burner to schedule should they need to but I did try that and I don't think I even promoted what I posted about. I had to unfortunately block an IP address from looking at my blog and YouTube, to the best of my ability. I have no tolerance for haters and especially when this person was a friend. Get a life and get real.

I have some very exciting posts coming this week and one is a Q&A with Norvina. If you do not know who Norvina is then please check her out on Instagram as she is fab!!!

Have a wonderful evening, see you tomorrow and do not forget to smile :D

Victoria xxxx

PS I just wanted to mention that I started my own wrestling podcast :D How frigging exciting.


Picture from Google.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review