LIME CRIME VENUS PALETTE




Just look at the cute packaging for this palette. *swoon*

I received this for Christmas after lusting after it for so long. It has cardboard packaging which I don't love but anyway. It retails for £35. 



Just look at those colours. So 90's, so different. Let me talk you through the shades. 

Venus is a plum shade with some red to it. It's a matte shade. Shell is a pink apricot shade very similiar to KIKO Water Shadow in 219, it's a very buttery satin type of shadow. Aura is the same texture and is a off white but slightly golden highlight shade. Creation is a stunning brown shade with some definite red to it and is matte. 

Icon is a deep dark almost dirty brown and I love it. It is a beauty of a matte shade. Rebirth is a standout shade in that it is so unique. It's not orange or peach but kind of in between, also a matte. Divine is what looks like a transition shade but I assure you it is stunning alone too. It's a taupe light brown and very matte. Muse is a matte burgundy red that is unique and very grungy. Love it. 



The first picture is the top row and second picture is the second row. Just to be clear. 

Now, I did do a video on my YouTube about this palette so please check it out and subscribe if you're not already. Helps me out. 



I love this palette. I love how these shadows last all day, blend nicely together and there's so much you can do with these colours. Beautiful. I go into more detail in the video as well as having some of the shadows on my eyes. 

Have you tried this palette?

Xox 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review