RIMMEL PROVOCALIPS



Want some thoughts on a very talked about lip product?! 



So, I have heard so much about these Provocalips from Rimmel. They have been all over instagram, blogs and YouTube. 



So, this is a two in one product. You apply the first layer which is a lipstick, let it dry and coat it with a clear gloss sealant.


So Rimmel claim this is '16 hours of kiss proof colour. 1 intense colour 2 lock and shine – light weight, flexible and transfer proof'.

My thoughts are that this is a hit and miss product. I bought the shade 'Little Minx' as I love a nice bright pink lip. I found the lip colour side to be quite thick and nearly gloopy. It was a tad patchy when applying. It took about 3 minutes to fully dry and when I applied the clear gloss it was still wet in some parts. 

I decided to test it out on a long day in work. I noticed after about 3 hours that there were patches of product clumping on my lips, more so in the corners. I didn't do anything barr take those away. It looked gross. After another 2/3 hours I noticed there were serious patches, it wasn't dry it was feathered product. What was worse, the product appeared to be fading. 

All in all, I don't love this product. It didn't last past 7 hours on my lips and from the first few hours I really felt it pulling and gathering in places. I feel like I could get a better lip product for £6.99.

Have you tried these? 

Xox 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review