No 7 | FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE


On the High Street/Drugstore, I have noticed a tonne of brands doing a free gift with purchase. Want to see my favourite one?



In Boots when you buy TWO products you get a free gift which is this little treat. Oh I love it. I am a fan of No 7 but never seem to gravitate towards their counters due to pushy staff. 

I bought two products, obviously, which I will share later this week. I am trying to break out of my comfort zone with the products YAY!



You get a travel size of the Youthful Eye Serum, which I am pumped to try. I am always eager to keep my eye area well looked after. Another product was the Lash Impact mascara. Can we just look at the red packaging? Wow so cute. I used this today (Mon) and loved it. 

The single shadow is a beautiful olive brown shade with a slight shimmer that leans more satin. There is no shade name on this which sucks. The last and final product is a lip gloss. I am quite disappointed with this but yet I do like it. The gloss is mediocre to say it is 'high shine' and whilst the pigmentation is good, it is dry to apply. It took too long to apply. 


What a shitty swatch picture, sorry. All in all it is a good GWP and would highly recommend No 7. 

Have you tried these products? Let me know.

xox 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review