KIKO WATER EYESHADOW


So, I have a new obsession.. read on.




I have heard so many great things about KIKO and never purchased anything. I went into one of their stores in San Sebastian, Bilbao and still didn't buy anything. Cyber Monday I bit the bullet.

I did a haul post which is below this so you can see the goodies. I was so excited about these eye shadows. I'm not sure if these were out before or after the NARS Dual Intensity shadows but they get compared to them a lot. 


Just look. Oh man so so pretty. I did not want to touch these and ruin them haha. Too pretty. 




219 is a gorgeous peach, pink shimmer but it's not overly shimmery. It would be a NARS Orgasm for the eyes only darker and more peachy. The swatches are dry swatches but they can be used wet to give a more metallic vibe. I was weary it wouldn't suit my skin tone because I am fair but it looks amazing especially with some black liner and a cool toned crease. 

203 is a burgundy brown colour that has a slight sheen to it but it's not obvious on the lid. The camera has done it no justice because on the lid, I am in love with it. It's dark but doesn't veer to the brown side to make it dull. It is very comparable to the Pantone 2015 colour, Marsala. 

I was quite pleased that they weren't chunky and that they did indeed blend nicely. I used both of them one night as an ombre effect and both wet, WOW oh wow. So stunning. I have yet to try them without a primer but I use the KIKO Pearl Eye Base which is perfect. 

They are on sale for £4.90 at the moment from the website, click here. Which is a steal. The shipment comes from Milan but it super fast and you can follow it through UPS. 

Go get them people!! Xox 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review