NARS Virtual Domination Cheek Palette


So I splurged but it was my birthday so who cares right?!


I missed out on the Guy Bourdin palette last year and really wanted it. I have two NARS blushes already, Amour and Desire. Gorgeous shades. 




The casing itself is gorgeous. Not too bulky either. I thought it would be more of a 3D effect on the actual hard casing itself but it's not, which isn't a bad thing either. There's a rather generous mirror too which is great if you're travelling. 


So, what do you get in this beautiful palette? A generous size of Laguna bronzer, which I have never ever tried. On the top left corner you get Miss Liberty which is a highlighting blush, I love the warm white look of this blush. Next to that we have Deep Throat which is a hugely popular blush, a stunning deep peach/pink shade. Cannot wait to try this one. 

Bottom left we have a limited edition blush in Sex Fantasy which is a light, cool toned pink/lilac shade. I don't know how this will fair on my skin tone but I can mix and match. Finally, we have Final Cut which is a deep peach shade. To me this is slightly similiar to Illamasqua's Lover blush, it might be a tad darker. 

Left to right; Laguna, Final Cut, Sex Fantasy, Deep Throat and Miss Liberty. 

I am in love with this palette. They feel so soft and buttery to touch. My experience with NARS blushes so far is that they blend so well and last a good 8/9 hours on the cheeks.

 It is costly at £45 and as far as I know, stock is selling quick from Space NK. 

Go buy it, you will not regret it. 

Xox 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review