Mary Kay Botanical Effects Cleanser


Want to know about one of my all time favourite cleansers?



Although I have oily/dry skin, in the Winter my skin is more dry and dehydrated than anything. I like to think of my skin as a mixed bag or usually I have a game of guess the skin type with the different seasons, haha. 

I bought this normal to dry for the obvious season we have now, Winter. Already I have had problematic dry skin on my nose, forehead and bizarrely my neck. I had to get something a little more expensive for it. 

What Mary Kay '​Leaves skin feeling smooth, hydrated and nourished. Formulated with personalised botanicals for your skin type and contains an antioxidant-rich botanical complex.
  • Gently cleanses without stripping essential elements.
  • Helps restore skin’s natural balance and leaves it looking refreshed.
  • Dry skin finds its harmony with flaxseed and sea kelp extracts, which are known sources of fatty acids important for moisturisation.
  • Formulated without alcohol, synthetic dyes or added fragrance.
  • Effective skin care suitable for even the most sensitive skin.'


I love this product. It helps my skin so much. It feels so lightweight on the skin and comes off with a hot flannel so easily. I can tell a difference immediately. My skin loves it too. I feel like my dry skin has been shed but what it leaves is a soft, hydrated layer of new skin. 

Definitely going to repurchase this over and over. It is so good for oily skin too. £13 well spent.


Xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review