Mary Kay Botanical Effects Cleanser
Want to know about one of my all time favourite cleansers?
Although I have oily/dry skin, in the Winter my skin is more dry and dehydrated than anything. I like to think of my skin as a mixed bag or usually I have a game of guess the skin type with the different seasons, haha.
I bought this normal to dry for the obvious season we have now, Winter. Already I have had problematic dry skin on my nose, forehead and bizarrely my neck. I had to get something a little more expensive for it.
What Mary Kay 'Leaves skin feeling smooth, hydrated and nourished. Formulated with personalised botanicals for your skin type and contains an antioxidant-rich botanical complex.
- Gently cleanses without stripping essential elements.
- Helps restore skin’s natural balance and leaves it looking refreshed.
- Dry skin finds its harmony with flaxseed and sea kelp extracts, which are known sources of fatty acids important for moisturisation.
- Formulated without alcohol, synthetic dyes or added fragrance.
- Effective skin care suitable for even the most sensitive skin.'
I love this product. It helps my skin so much. It feels so lightweight on the skin and comes off with a hot flannel so easily. I can tell a difference immediately. My skin loves it too. I feel like my dry skin has been shed but what it leaves is a soft, hydrated layer of new skin.
Definitely going to repurchase this over and over. It is so good for oily skin too. £13 well spent.