Leather Effect Color Tattoo - Maybelline


Want to know my thoughts on this new Color Tattoo??





Funny enough I bought this in Morrisons. I do love the original Color Tattoos and I mean a lot. They are great as bases or alone as a sweep of something on the lid. They also don't feel cheap especially considering they are £4.99. 

I bought this shade as I have a tonne of grey shadows that need a bit of a boost to be less than plain, if you catch my drift? This goes on the lid very smoothly and doesn't feel heavy. 



It is easy to build this up on the lid and I usually go for seconds when applying, let it sit for a moment and then press my chosen eye shadow on top. I press it so it sticks better to the lid. 

I have shunned my Benefit Stay Don't Stray for this. I have been consistently using this and MAC Pro Longwear concealer as eye primers and they work so well. Even with the Color Tattoo alone, my shadow doesn't crease or fade. Loving it. 

I'm not sure if Boots have the Leather Effects Tattoos but I did see them in Superdrug this weekend. They are definitely worth the look.

Xox

An alternative would be any of NYX's jumbo eye pencils or pot bases. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review