Top 3 Winter Blushers


Want to know my top 3 Winter blushers? Keep reading.



In the Summer I tend to do the opposite of most people and wear pink blushes or pink/coral blushers and in the Winter I stick to coral/peach/brown tones. There's logic there somewhere. Haha. 

For me these three blushers suit every skin tone and type. Let me go into some details for you but first some swatches. 


Left to Right: Model Co, Illamasqua and Sleek

As you can see the Model Co blush in Amaretto Sunset is an almost burnt orange colour. There is a slight shimmer to it but on the cheeks it is very hidden. I like applying this with a larger blush brush or just large brush to build up the colour and not just whack it on and be, well, orange. This looks gorgeous alongside Benefit's Hoola and the lasting power is very impressive especially on my dry/oily skin. I get nearly all day out of it. £14.

In the middle we have the gorgeous Illamasqua blush in Lover. This was £18. I bought this in Cardiff when I went to visit my sister and forgot a blusher. What an excuse! Haha. When the girl at the counter put it on me, she packed it on and I thought oh noo noooo.  I took some off and preferred the subtle approach to it. The pigmentation is so good. It's quite bright but once you build it up, it is STUNNING. Perfect for fair skinned ladies. 

I have a weird obsession with the last blush, Sleek's Antique. It is a brown/mauve shade. Although it looks glittery and dark in the pain, it sheers out so beautifully. It gives you the perfect healthy flush without being too crazy. Whilst I don't get a full days wear out of this, I do not mind. It is such good quality for £4.49. I couldn't find it online as it was limited edition. I did hear they might make it permanent but I haven't seen it since. 

What are your faves? Xox 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review