Makeup Collection #1 | Lip Crayons

Hey beauties,

I have a serious addiction to make-up in general BUT lip products seem to be the one product I have the most of. I went on a two week visit home to Ireland and brought 26 lipsticks with me. That is a seriously weird decision haha. I ended up being home for three months but that's besides the point.





So those are four lip crayons I have kept. I got rid of those I didn't use recently.

Revlon Colorstay Matte Balms are incredible. I did have three but the pink one I did not like. That one was called 'Showy' and it looked very patchy on my lips. I have 'Standout' and 'Shameless' now and I love them. Standout is that gorgeous blood red I love. Shameless is a deep purple that isn't found often on the High Street, super cute. They look great and vibrant on my lips and last a good 4/5 hours. They also leave a stain on the lips. They are available in Boots and Superdrug for £7.99 each.

Next I have a Catrice Pure Shine Balm in Go Flamingo Go. I got this as a gift from my friend Aishling but they are still available. What I like about this is how sheer it is. You do need a few sweeps to get a full peach shade on the lips but it's perfect for your handbag or for those days where you want a wash of colour. On the swatch picture this product is beside the red heart.

Lastly is a Too Faced Color Bomb in Bee Sting. I didn't think I would like this much at all BUT it is a very beige nude. I have a love affair with the Too Faced Lip Glamour Glosses and this is similar. I love the plumping effect it gives my lips. The lasting power on this is strong even though you wouldn't think it would do much. I got mine with a Christmas set but they are sold at Too Faced stands.

I'm thinking of doing another collection post next week. I'm thinking of showing my blushers/bronzers or maybe my MAC collection.

Have you tried any of these?

Xox



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review