MAC 'Please Me' Lipstick





Hey beauties,

I thought I would share my thoughts on this wonderful lipstick from MAC. I bought this in Stansted Airport Duty Free recently. Haul post here.

Mac describe this shade as a muted-rosy tinted pink. It is definitely a very wearable nude pink shade. I first bought this about 3/4 years ago and when I was hitting the Duty Free I knew I wanted to repurchase this bad boy.

It is a matte finish so it's long wearing but also not too drying. The old style matte lipsticks from MAC were drying as heck but this is comfy. I love it. This lasts about 4 hours on me before I need to either reapply or smooth out the edges.

I don't think this shade is talked about enough. Go buy it purleeeeeeeeease hehe.

Have you tried this shade? Have you any recommendations for my next MAC lipstick?

Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review