Haul Airport Style | World Duty Free Stansted







So you know when you go away on holidays and unintentionally buy things? That was me this morning (Wed). No self control.

Anyway, I thought I would pop this post up tonight as we're taking it easy in the hotel and I am a dedicated blogger.

I have been trying out two shades of the YSL Fusion Ink foundation so in the end I went for B20. This will be perfect all year round. Full demo and review coming soon.

So MAC in the airport wasn't great. The displays were odd. Anyway, I still bought a travel size of Fix + because it's something I've wanted to try and thought right this is the time. Spain is sooooo hot. I have a huge obsession with lipsticks and it's a tad ridiculous. I had the intention of getting Velvet Teddy again but opted for Please Me. Please Me is a gorgeous pinky nude and suits everyone.

I also found a Sephora here in Bilbao, much to my boyfriends delight haha.



Have a good week.

Xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review