GUEST POST | TOP 5 MAC PRODUCTS | RASPBERRYKISS


Well hi,

Today is a guest post from the wonderful Shannon. This girl is one of my best friends and her beautiful blog is here  and with over 3000 followers, you know she's amazing. 



Want to hear about my top 5 MAC products?

My Top 5 MAC Products

MAC products aren't something I purchase often nor do I think they're the best products on the market but their are a few products which I utterly adore and find myself reaching for a lot. These five products are quite possibly my favourites of my little stash and ones I'd recommend  to try.

MAC Lipstick in Rebel
Rebel is an Autumn/Winter staple lipstick for me. It is simply gorgeous. In the bullet it is very dark looking, almost like a very deep and vampy purple but when applied it is a gorgeous deep berry pink that can be built up or sheered out to your desired colour. I find it compliments my super pale skin really well and I'm a big fan of the slightly glossy finish.

MAC Lipstick in Pink Nouveau
This is probably my most used lipstick of the year and definitely an all time favourite. Pink Nouveau is a stunning pink. It is quite bright but not really in your face. It reminds me of Barbie and is just a great, fun and girlie shade to wear. In terms of the formula it it is nice and pigmented with decent lasting power. Much like Rebel it has a Satin finish but I'd say it is a smidgen more drying.

MAC Lipstick in Creme Cup
If its a good every day, easy to wear shade you're after Creme Cup is definitely the way to go. It is a soft blue toned pink that is very creamy, glossy and has good pigmentation. I don't find it drying at all however, the longevity isn't the best as after around 2 hours it disappears. However, the shade is one I reach for regularly and I simply cannot get enough of the colour, hence why it is one of my top five products.

MAC Blush in Well Dressed
As you can probably tell Well Dressed is certainly shall we say, well loved. This has become my safe blush and one to go to when I'm not feeling adventurous in the slightest. It is a very pale pink which provides the skin with a gorgeous natural glow. It isn't overly pigmented and does require some building up but it works very well for me. I'm not sure if this would be suitable for those with darker skin tones as I'm not sure it would show up but for us pale guys and gals, I can't recommend it enough.

MAC Blush in Dollymix
Now when I am feeling a little adventurous I get out Dollymix which is a pure candy pink that looks a little scary in the pan but on the cheeks it is a beautiful pink colour that contains subtle glitter and gives the skin a nice sheen. It is nicely pigmented so I find I do have to be a bit light handed but it blends out well so when I do go a bit over the top it is easily fixed.

Don't forget to go over to Shannon's blog and check her out.

Victoria xox 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review