Muji Haul

Hey hey,

I went to London the other day to sort out my passport but of course I wandered about afterwards. I didn't really expect to shop as I was only going to the Irish Embassy and back. Oops.


I absolutely loved the shop. There are randomly some clothes at the back of the store. I headed straight for the storage. As I really want to change my make-up layout and how I set it up, I was literally drooling at the endless amounts of storage options.



I didn't end up buying too much as I want to wait until I paint my room and get an extra table. I got some of these drawer boxes for my slide out drawer at my desk. They were so cheap at £2.50 each. Bargain alert.



Who doesn't love a good candle? This one smells so yummy yet it's not overpowering at all. I love berry scents in candles, makes me think of cosy evenings.

This was a very small haul, I know. I really urge you to pop into the store if you're near King's Road, London. The staff were helpful and really nice.

Have you any recommendations for my next visit? Let me know.

Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review