Makeup Revolution Lipstick 'Felony'

Hey guys,

So, I hope you've all been well. I made a very large order to Makeup Revolution the other week and when it came last week I ripped open the box. Like a kid at Christmas. I already reviewed their Matte Effect foundation so check that out too.




This is a yellow lipstick. Yellow. I know Lime Crime have a lipstick this shade 'New Yolk City' but I don't ever want to spend that much on a yellow lipstick. This on the other hand was £1, buy it here.

I don't have any desire to wear this alone on the lips as it is very sheer but it could work with an orange shade to do an ombré effect. I think around Halloween or a party this will be awesome. On the lips it isn't as pigmented but still vivid enough after a few layers.


Is this something fun and not everyday? Yes. A great lipstick regardless and especially for the price.

Have you tried these yet?

Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review