L'oreal Colour Riche Eyeshadows

Hey guys,

Well I have been in the bad habit of buying make-up lately. *slaps hand* It happens, let's embrace it. I first spotted these eye shadows from L'oreal over a month ago in Boots. There are a few colours I have seen before and some I thought were interesting.


I am more of a palette girl so it definitely takes something special to make me buy a single eye shadow. These L'oreal shadows are stunning. They glide onto the lid and feel so buttery to touch.



Usually with a product like this I expect fall out or some powder type of look on a swatch but it's very well put together. It says on the back about it being gel infused which will help with the touch of the shadow as well as the lasting power.



I love this shade in the crease to warm up any eye look but it is also gorgeous alone with a nice pop of black liner on the waterline or upper lash line. It is the most perfect peachy pink ever I think. You can get these at Boots, click here, for £5.49. Boots usually always have some offer on brands too.

Have you tried any of the other shades? Let me know :D

Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review