Essie 'Power Clutch' & 'Vested Interest'

Hey guys,

So, as some of you know I am quite keen on nail polish. I don't tend to blog about them often as there are so many nail bloggers out there. Recently I bought two nail polishes and it wasn't until I got back to the house that I realised they were very VERY similar.



It was one of those moments where you see two gorgeous colours and grab them both. However alike they are, they're still a little different. Power Clutch has an almost olive undertone to it but the overall shade is a grey/taupe. So pretty. Vested Interest is the more green/taupe shade. Again, very pretty.


Just look how pretty they are. If you can tell them apart, tell me in the comments. I love Essie, they are my all time favourite brand and always last about a week on my nails. Barry M come a close second in the favourite stakes.

Have you any suggestions for my next Essie polish purchases?

Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review