RIMMEL 'Coral In Gold' LASTING FINISH LIPSTICK

Hey loves,

Hope you are all well? Today I have a lipstick post. YAY!!




I was given this lipstick by a friend Sylvia (thank you) and when I saw it in the tube I was intrigued. It is a very light orange/coral but has almost like a frost finish to it. I love a orange lip, MAC Morange is a gorgeous shade and I love my Lime Crime lippy in My Beautiful Rocket. I never remembered seeing this on a Rimmel stand so was pleased to receive it as a gift. 


The love heart is a light swatch to show how pretty it is without being built up BUT you can definitely make it more vibrant with a few more swipes. I am not sure if this is still available but here is a link to it on Amazon. The perfect orange for the day time or if you are simply a newbie to the vibrance of an orange lip. Gorgeous and lasts about 4 hours on the lips. Win win!!

Have you tried this? 

V xox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review