WET N WILD 'Willow' LIP LINER

Hey there,

So, I have never posted about lip liners before (to my knowledge) and today is a lip liner post. I think whether you use them or not it's interesting to see what is good etc.


I do love a nude lip but sometimes I do want something underneath the lipstick to make it less nude. I just want to give it  a bit of life if it's a tad too beige.




As you can see this liner is slightly different to a typical nude liner. It very much borders on the brown side. I really like it and love how long it lasts. It is a pencil that you sharpen yourself which doesn't bother me at all.


In the light this can look slightly peach so it is hugely versatile and can compliment any nude/light lipstick. I bought this for €1.99 in Ireland which is so affordable.

Have a wonderful day,
V xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review