NYX BUTTER GLOSS

Hey loves,

Have you all been enjoying the weather? So, NYX have landed in Ireland and it is so exciting. I am a huge fan of the fact that L'oreal bought the company which will hopefully make it more accessible.


I only bought one Butter Gloss as I wanted to try it first but I really could have bought them all. They have a great shade range and they all look so pretty. They retail for €6.49 or £5.


In the tube this definitely looks more on the coral side but is a light pink with a slight hint of coral on the lips. That is the only negative but how and ever I do still love it. It is a thicker formula to what I expected and has a little tackiness to it which I like as it can make the gloss last longer.


I tend to wear it alone but it looks gorgeous over a nude. It's also definitely a gloss you can build up. There is honestly nothing more to say but to go buy it. I am not a huge lip gloss wearer but love this.

You can buy NYX here.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone. Also, my cousin Shannon has just started her own blog and here is the link.  I would love if you checked her out.

V xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review