MAKEUP REVOLUTION BAKED BRONZER 'Ready To Go'*

Hey guys,

Well today I want to share with you my new obsession. A bronzer, yes you read that right. Now as I am as pale as they get, loving a bronzer is a huge deal.



I absolutely adore the Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer by Too Faced but I wanted a baked bronzer to give a subtle hint of shimmer. Enter, Makeup Rev. I like that shortened name hehe. Another thing, I love the veining of the bronzer and it just looks like a MAC MSF.





I love how warm and glowy this makes my cheeks. So so pretty. It is a tad too dark for my skin tone but nothing that is alarmingly awful. I use a light hand and I can carve out a nice contour and warm up my pale skin.

I cannot rave about this anymore. Go buy it. These last on the skin for so long, I last checked mine at 7 hours and it was still glistening on my cheeks.

You can buy it here for £4, bargain.

Have a wonderful Friday,
V xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review