BIRCHBOX JUNE EDITION

Hello there,

So, if you follow me on Twitter (which you should, click here to do so) then you will have seen me on the hunt for a beauty subscription box to follow. I decided to go with Birchbox as it was suggested to me but I also heard the best comments about it.


I cannot tell you how excited I was to receive this little box of goodness. So, what did I get?



So, I think I am in love with everything. Now I have yet to try anything but I will keep you updated.









So, those are the contents this month. My first Birchbox woohoo. I will keep you updated on the products and You can buy Birchbox here.


Oh I just love the cute little bag too.

Have you had anything different in your Birchbox? What are your thoughts? Let me know.

Have a great day,

V xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review