Tuesday, 17 June 2014

BIRCHBOX JUNE EDITION

Hello there,

So, if you follow me on Twitter (which you should, click here to do so) then you will have seen me on the hunt for a beauty subscription box to follow. I decided to go with Birchbox as it was suggested to me but I also heard the best comments about it.


I cannot tell you how excited I was to receive this little box of goodness. So, what did I get?



So, I think I am in love with everything. Now I have yet to try anything but I will keep you updated.









So, those are the contents this month. My first Birchbox woohoo. I will keep you updated on the products and You can buy Birchbox here.


Oh I just love the cute little bag too.

Have you had anything different in your Birchbox? What are your thoughts? Let me know.

Have a great day,

V xox
Post a Comment