WHAT'S ON MY FACE FRIDAY #1 || NAKED 3 MAKEUP LOOK

Hey,

I have been using my Naked 3 palette loads lately so I thought I would share a look here on my little blog. I do have some looks on my YouTube channel. Pop over should you wish!! By the way this was last Friday's look, sorry.






I aim to do a WOMF ever Friday to liven up my blog and to use the palettes I have. I have too many. I am a true palette girl. What do you all prefer?

 
 


Above are all the products I used. Some are golden oldies but some are relatively new. If you check the sidebar there are reviews on my blog.


I have been tossing between Bourjois Healthy Mix and Happy Light. Both are extremely good. The Healthy Mix is better for lasting all day and covering my redness. I don't tend to use my Sleek Luminous Powder often but sometimes it's nice dusted over the skin. The highlighting concealer from Catrice is gorgeous on my high cheekbones. I used my MUA highlighter and my Sleek Rose Gold blush for the perfect glowy effect.


I have had some issues with my Naked 3 palette. The shades Buzz and Trick are a severe overcoat on them and it took me a while to get rid of that but now it's better. I tend to lay down two primers and a NYX pencil base for this palette. ELF and Benefit primers are enough alone but I think the NYX Strawberry Milk pencil helps the most because the tackiness gets the shadow to really stick down. The love hearts indicate the colours used.


As you can see the look is pretty and girly but wearable for day or night. I forgot to mark Blackheart as I did use that on the lash line. I love how the two mascaras together give an almost fake lash effect. Awesome.



To bring the look together I used Wet N Wild Just Peachy. I find it brings the look together nicely.

I hope you enjoyed this different kind of post. Have a great day.

V xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review