Collection Does It All 5in1 Mascara

Hey.

Well the other week I saw Shaaanxo instagram a picture of her lashes using a Collection mascara. I thought wow that's pretty impressive for a product under £5.



This mascara claims to curl, volumise, lengthen, condition and that it's long wearing. I can tell you now this is all true. I have been testing this for about a month now and it is seriously impressive. 




I am terribly fussy with mascaras. I don't tend to like the massive wands with tonnes of bristles sticking every which way. It was very surprising to me that I love this mascara. The wand is very comparable to Maybelline 'The Rocket' and Benefit 'They're Real'. When I tried Maybelline's 'The Rocket' I was constantly poking myself in the eye or mascara would go all over my eye lid. I didn't find that it did a whole lot for my eyelashes.

This beauty is £4.99 in Boots or Super Drug and sometimes they have it on offer for £4. I genuinely love this mascara. It is very black, stays all day and does all of the five steps it claims to.

Give it a go.

Thanks for reading.

V xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review