Catrice Eyebrow Filler

Hello,

So, we all have a routine with our eyebrows. Some may do them to great detail daily and then there are people, like me, who want it done as quick as possible. I have been eyeing up a Sigma eyebrow kit but will wait until I see more reviews for it first.





The wand for this product is large, kind of like mascara large. That is the only drawback. The wand bristles are small so it is perfect for your brow area. I love how it applies the product evenly but it doesn't leave clunks of product. It looks so natural and stays put all day.



As you can see the brown is a taupe brown. It's not too cool either. It can easily be used on dark eyebrows as my eyebrows are jet black and it works a treat.

I would highly recommend this product. I buy Catrice in a pharmacy in Ireland but it is sometimes on Amazon or eBay.

Have a wonderful day,
V xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review