Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review

Good Afternoon,

Well it has been a minute since I done a review here. I will explain in a post next week where I have been and all that.




So, I have always been a huge fan of the Too Faced Shadow Insurance. It is my absolute favourite eyelid primer. Nothing compares to it BUT I needed to try some more high end primers as my curiosity was getting the better of me.

I saw some mixed reviews for this Benefit product, like seriously mixed reviews. Sometimes that is the selling point on a product, you have to find out what it's like then. They have two shade varieties, light/medium and medium/deep.

What Benefit say about this product 'This dual-action power primer works 360 degrees around the eyes to make concealers AND eyeshadows STAY PUT. Concealers don't crease, eyeshadows stay vibrant & true. Contains sodium hyaluronate known to hydrate and Vitamins C & E known to help fight signs of aging.'





When I first wore this product my expectations weren't the highest. I have had some issues with drugstore/high street eyelid primers because of my oily lids. It held my eyeshadow all day, didn't crease and I liked that it was a concealer colour. It didn't give me any hassle with blending shadows and set very quickly.

As this primer is for under the eyes as well, I have to admit, again, expectations were low. It doesn't work well with my Soap & Glory 'Kick Ass Concealer' but worked with my ELF concealer much nicer. I am not sure if the S&G concealer is too thick for it. Again, my under eye concealer stayed a good amount of the day and it didn't dry out my under eye area.

Would I recommend this product? Absolutely. It is a great primer for all around the eye area. I don't think the packaging is the most exciting but much prefer the wand applicator to a squeezy tube.

 I got mine in John Lewis but you can purchase it here at Debenhams either. It retails for £20.50.

Have a great day,

Victoria x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning