Wet N Wild Mega Liner

Hey loves,

As you may have guessed, Wet N Wild is available to buy in Ireland now. One of our supermarkets here called Dunnes Stores carries it. They booted Essence out and got Wet N Wild in.



For those who are new to liquid liner or just prefer gel, try this if you can.



As you can the brush is short but it isn't as pointed as some others I have seen. My issue with liquid liner is getting a grip with the brush so it's firm but still moves. I don't think for me, as a beginner, a long brush or handle is ideal.



I love this product. The handle and brush make it so easy for you to have a good grip. The colour range isn't the largest but I chose turquoise for the Spring. I found two coats of this on the lid made it pop and look very different. This liner is so easy to use, I even managed to get a wing. That is a huge deal, for me anyway.

For €2.99, I have to go back for more. For those in the UK looking for Wet N Wild, click here.

Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review