Catrice Longlasting WATERPROOF Eye Pencil

Hey loves,

Well if you saw my haul video, linked at the end, then you will have seen this eyeliner. I think I was a tad TOO excited about it.


So, in Ireland I can buy Catrice in most chemists but in the UK I can't. I always try and stock up on a few items when in Ireland.


What I like most is the retractable element. I am not a huge fan of sharpening pencils. It's nice and slim too so you can be as precise with your line or as thick with your line, each to their own preference.



There were a few colours when I bought this but I loved the idea of gold liner. It really is pretty. It's a very soft liner which I expected. The nib broke on my first swatch, which just irritated me.


I absolutely love this eyeliner. Whilst it is one to work with, it is so stunning on the lower lash liner or what I have done with it, is pop it as liner on my lid and a soft crease. Tutorial coming soon. It dries incredibly fast too and does not move. Waterproof it is.

Have you tried Catrice? Have a look at my haul over on my YouTube channel.

Enjoy the sunshine my loves,

V xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review