Bourjois Color Edition 24H | Cream to Powder Eyeshadow

Dia Duit, which is Irish for Hello,

Am I right when saying the sunshine is divine? My hay fever is at bay so far. Today I have a wonderful little discovery.


I was wandering around my town the other day and went into one of the chemists. They don't sell Bourjois everywhere over here in Ireland so I was happy to see it. I think Bourjois are my favourite drugstore/high street brand.



I had seen these eyeshadows on some blogs and they really intrigued me. With moving to Ireland for a little while and being fixated with Wet N Wild, I forgot all about them.

The chemist only had this shade and a bronze shade. I chose the silver shade to be different.. It was €5.95 and not the usual €8.99 or for you UK readers, £6.99. I am in love with my Naked 2 palette (it's my fave) and thought this would be great with the cool tone silvers in that palette (Verve, Pistol and Suspect especially)



I just love this product. I love the pigmentation, longevity and sparkle it gives on the lid. I have used this as a base and solo and love it.


Have you tried these before? Any recommendations for different colours?

Enjoy the sunshine,

V xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review