Wet N Wild Matte Lipstick

Hey loves,

Well this is my second Wet N Wild post this week. They've recently came to Ireland through Dunnes Stores which is like Sainsburys in the UK.


I honestly didn't know what colour to choose and I have a wide variety of colours already so I wanted to pick something different. I ran out of my MAC Please Me lipstick last year and it was my favourite everyday lipstick so that was the thought process behind this pick.




Whilst it might not be a dupe for my beloved Please Me, it's not too far off. I love the creamy texture of these lipsticks and they take a few moments to dry matte. Another thing that impressed me with my €2.99 purchase was the lasting power. I ate and drank with this on and it didn't move once. It hardly transferred onto my cup and it slightly stains the lips. It did take makeup remover to come off.

Would I recommend these Wet N Wild matte lipsticks? Absolutely. They are a bargain price, I mean come on!!

Do you have any of these lippies?

Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review