Wet N Wild | Just Peachy

Hey guys,

I have been on a Wet N Wild binge lately. I am taking full advantage of the fact that they're sold here in Ireland and it is so cheap. I have to thank my Mam for giving me the money to buy some makeup.



These lipsticks retail here in Ireland for €2.99 which is a bargain. This is a gorgeous pastel peach shade. I can see a slight pink undertone to it but this is a peach shade first and foremost.


I have to admit, the packaging drives me mad. I have Mauve Outta Here and the lipstick broke from the packaging in my bag somehow. It's a tad flimsy. That is the only drawback for the inexpensive product.



I absolutely love this lipstick. It's a semi matte finish and lasts so long on the lips. I get about 4 hours before I check it. Another brilliant quality is that it does not transfer at all. Just love this. I am definitely going back to get a backup or two.

Do you have lipsticks from Wet N Wild?

Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review