Wet N Wild 'Comfort Zone' Palette

Hello there,

Long time, no blog, heh.


This is probably Wet N Wild's most famous eyeshadow palette. Now that I have it and have played with it for a few days, I can see why.


As you can see there's no matte shades, there are shimmer/satin. I don't mind that one bit. I don't use the guides on each shadow, there's no rule that you have to haha.



The pigmentation is strong and I thought the designated browbone colours would be powdery but they're light and soft. The end shadow swatched is divine. It is very similar to MAC's Blue Brown pigment, probably not as pigmented but not far off it at all. The shadows are long lasting on the lid but definitely need a primer.

I got this in Dunnes Stores for €6.49 which is amazing.

Look out for a video or two on my YouTube this week.

Victoria xox 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review