Physicians Formula Multi Coloured Blush

Hey loves,

Today I have a post on an American brand, Physicians Formula. It is not technically in any stores in Europe BUT sometimes TK Maxx have random products from the brand.


I have a couple of products from PF. I have a custom eye palette and a face powder. When I seen this blush, I won't lie, I got too excited.


I like the girly packaging and it's small but compact.


Underneath the blush you get a mirror and a brush. The brush is very cheap and really not necessary. It has a shape very similiar to a Rae Morris brush I like.


 As you can see in the swatch picture, the colour is very natural. I love that it's not too heavy. Justthe perfect amount of glow when on the cheeks.


As you can see it has some pink, tan and brown in a gorgeous mosaic. I love this. When on the cheeks, it lasts nearly 7 hours. I got this for a mere €3.99, I mean BARGAIN!!

All in all, I love this little blush. I can see it being used a lot in the summer. Always check your TK Maxx loves. I always find them where they have makeup brushes.

Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review