LUX Beauty Makeup Sponge Stick

Hey loves,

Today's post is another beauty find from TK Maxx. I tend to browse the makeup brush section as they sell Physicians Formula there and sometimes Eco Tools. I saw this makeup sponge stick and thought WOW, how weird.



I cannot for the life of me find this bad boy online. The website on the packaging does not work. Alibaba.com had it on theirs but I even then struggled.



It is such a clever tool. The sponge is soft yet still hard, a little tougher than a beauty blender. The main side is flat and the back is curved and where it is the longest. The front section is the shortest. What do you use this for? Everything in my opinion. This will be great for cream products, foundation and concealer. I do think it would take a lot of time to do foundation with this as it's not massive. The jagged sides make it very easy to get into the nooks and crooks around the nose area.


I love this €6.99 bargain. It is strange yet exciting. Keep your eyes open in TK Maxx loves, tonnes of bargains to be had. I will have a demo of this up on my YouTube channel this week coming.

Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review