MAC 'Diva' Lipstick

Hey guys,

Well the other day in MAC in Cardiff I traded in some empties for a lipstick. I love that you can do that with MAC. It was such a hard decision and my left hand was covered in swatches. Crazy times haha.


Excuse the pictures, I took them on my iPad in the hotel. I needed to use the lipstick that night. Yes I needed to haha.

I don't have a particular shade of colour that I love more than anything else. I have reds, pinks, nudes, berry shades and so forth. When it comes to finish, I do prefer a matte finish. I find they last longer and just look nice on my lips.


I was genuinely torn between Diva and Please Me, which is weird considering Diva is a dark shade and Please Me is a pinky/nude. I am weird haha.


I would consider this shade as the ultimate vampy shade. Such a gorgeous burgundy/maroon shade. I think, and I could be wrong, the undertone is neutral but some may say it has a slight red undertone. I do think this lipstick would suit everyone. If you want to vamp up a look or go for a dark lipstick just for fun, then get Diva. If you don't want to go as dark as Cyber that is.


On my lip swatch there is a shine from the sun. Oops. You can see it's dark but nothing unwearable. The staying power is awesome, I got about 6 hours. It felt comfortable on my lips and didn't feel dry. It held its own against the wind and rain so YAY!

I'm super happy with this buy, well reward. It is sold out on the MAC website but is in store.

Have a good day,

Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review