Leopard Print Inspired Nail Art | Essie Edition

Hey guys,

Well I have been quite plain with my nails lately. Not plain with the colours but my lack of nail art is shocking. I use to do all sorts of designs on my nails so I definitely want to get back into it.

I have mentioned previously that I love whacky and bold colours so today I went for that. Hehe.


You will need some patience for this design on your nails, just be forewarned.


The polishes I am using are: Essie 'Forever Yummy' and 'The More The Merrier', Sally Hensen Base & Top Coat and a Barry M black nail art pen. You can of course use any colours you want.




I applied one base coat and two coats of the green polish. I wanted to make sure there were no lines or streaky effects. This green is so gorgeously vibrant.

When you have finished and it's dry, apply dots or splashes of the red to each nail. You don't want to be too clean either. Let that dry for a few minutes.


You then want to take the nail art pen, above, and fill around those dots/splashes but don't complete a circle around them. I love this pen because you have tonnes of control with it. It doesn't dry up easy and I prefer the marker pen.



To finish I applied the base and top coat again. Mine did turn out a tad messy in places, I blame watching Pretty Little Liars on that haha.


I hope this way enjoyable and if you recreate it, let me know. It's good to have a bit of fun with your nails sometimes.

Be safe in that weather wherever you are.

Lots of love,
Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review