Barry M 'SILK' Nail Paint

Hey guys,

Hope you're all well considering the yoyo weather. Stay safe. Today I have a gorgeous nail polish to show you and it's NEW to the High St/Drugstore.


I saw these bad boys on Barry M's instagram and thought wow how different.


I do believe these were released within the last three days and they were sold out in my Superdrug. I went in today (Sat) and there was the one I have and one of the blue which is named Mist. I have quite a few Barry M blue polishes as it is so went with Pearl.

The packaging is the same as normal but with silk in gold writing and a little cute bow detail. I love it. I am a fan of the Barry M bottles as they're not to big but sturdy. Easy to store as well. I have many of their polishes and store them side by side and they look awesome.



This picture is one coat. I also have a base coat underneath. It is a little bit streaky.


This is two coats and I hadn't tidied up around my nail area. Looks so lovely. They apply well and the formula is a thinner one than what I am used to with Barry M. I love the matte finish of these but it almost feels like a satin/matte finish. They dry quite easily but give them a good few minutes if you're layering coats.


These gorgeous babies retail for £3.99 and are available here or in any Superdrug. I haven't a clue when they go into Boots but let's hope it's soon. I need to try some more colours soon. Jeepers Barry M and Essie rule my nail polish collection haha.

Have you tried these yet? Let me know.

Victoria xox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review