Weekly Catch Up | JanBlog #26

Hey there,

I wanted to start doing weekly catch ups as I think they're fun and I just want to do it.


Above is my swatch video for the new Revlon Colorburst balms I bought two matte shades. They're super gorgeous.


I also did The Perfect Nude Lip tag. It was started my Stephanie at SMLx0, all info is in the video. :D

As far as blogging goes, I'm still blogging daily until the end of Jan as I created #JanBlog myself and it didn't really become successful but anyway who cares. I done a few reviews this week, another post on  the Versus series I love doing and a High St foundation post. All you need to do is click to the month of Jan and see all the posts :D

This week I have a review of another Soap & Glory makeup product and it's a corker. I also am headed to Bristol on Tuesday night to attend a launch in Benefit. That's exciting. This is going to be a great week.

I'm going to go for a nap now as I have WWE's Royal Rumble tonight and that finishes at 4am. I also have WWE RAW tomorrow night from 1am till 4am haha.

How has your week been?

Lots of love,
Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review