Skincare Routine | JanBlog #6

Good afternoon,

Skincare is really the most important part of your day. You need to look after your skin and keep it hydrated, moistured and basically happy. It isn't the most exciting of things to do when you get up and go to bed but it's got to be done.


I haven't pictured a face wash as I need a new one. I have oily/dry skin so if you have any recommendations can you tweet me as the comments don't always work on my blog for some reason.


When taking off my makeup I use the now famous L'oreal 3in1 micellar solution as I find it takes off nearly everything. It's very gentle on the eye area and whilst it might leave my skin a tad dry it does the job. I have recently been using this Lancome toner after the L'oreal just to make sure everything is off my face. I don't use this near my eyes at all. Winning combo in my opinion.


Moisturising for me is the important part. It has to be done. For day time I use this combo (excuse the wonky pic) and it works for me. I am still getting use to the Simple product as it has a stench off it and puts me off using it daily. The Dr Organics cream is the best. I find this really helps my skin breathe and give it some life. I use this in the morning and most nights.


Palmer's are a great company with some great products. I love their Cocoa Butter lip balm. I have had this body butter for some time. You get so much and it's brilliant. If you have dry skin this will help so much. Not only does it smell good enough to eat, it hydrates and moisturises so well. I would use this on my body after a shower and on my face at night. In the morning my skin is so soft. Whilst I like a few Soap & Glory products, The Righteous Butter is my go to cream after a shower. It smells lovely, works a treat and my skin always feels so good for ages after.

I hope you found this helpful. I am fussy with what I use and don't have too many products at the same time. Tell me what you use and if you have any recommendations.

Lots of love,
Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review