Review: Soap & Glory Lid Stuff | JanBlog #23

Hey,

Today I have a review of a Soap & Glory quad. I have had this product for about 4 months now and wanted to give it a review.


I must admit, I love the packaging. It's simple yet cute. Very much a trademark of the Soap & Glory brand.




I got this in a makeup swap with Aishling and immediately put it to the test and hated it. I didn't put a review of this up until now because I wanted to give it a fair shot. I mean look how pretty it is. It is very compact as well so great for travel.



I have used several eye primers with this quad and whilst they weren't bad, I felt the shadows needed something more to stick to, especially the brighter shades. I have been using this quad over the last month and every time I will use my NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk to make those colours pop. It has made me like the quad a tonne more. There is a huge difference with and without it.

Would I recommend this to you bloggers? Yes I would. Give it a shot. You might need to blend more than usual and pack on shadow but it's worth it, especially for a high street brand. Much better than most.

They retail at Boots for £10 which is great.

Lots of love,
Victoria xox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review