Review: Rimmel Scandaleyes Liner | JanBlog #29



Hey guys,

How are we all? Today I want to talk about a waterproof eyeliner I have so much about. This is the Rimmel Scandaleyes pencil in nude.  This nude liner is all the rage at the moment. I can definitely see why.





When I look any eye look and I’m not putting dark liner on my water line I use this nude pencil. The idea is to make you look more awake.  I know before this trend, many used a white liner, especially the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. I found that too harsh and made you look WIDE AWAKE, like 5 cans of Red Bull awake.



It is a nice nude and these are so creamy. Are they waterproof? I don’t think so. I have seen it disappear after 2/3 hours on me but it is great on the inner corner and brow bone too. I would recommend buying it to try at least.  They’re on offer in Boots for £2.99 at the moment and usually retail for £3.99. Not a bad price at all.

Lots of love,
Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review