Random Haul : JanBlog #4

Welcome one and all,

Well I went for a stroll into town today which really is never a good thing. I ended up buying some of the last minute bargains. *slaps self*

So, I have been looking for a few items and thought with the sales on this was the perfect time to hunt. I am trying to get into my jewellery more but I am forgetful and tend to leave it to one side. After a mooch about Primark, I thought H&M have fairly ok jewellery.



Now before you all call my jewellery gaudy or horrid, I already know. That's how I roll baby!! The necklace is so me, skulls and spikes!! YES! The rings are bigger than I thought after taking them out but one of them has cat ears, like really. Both the set of rings and necklace were £4 each.

If you watch my YouTube channel, which you totally should, then you will know I love hats. I have hats galore and some I don't even think I have worn outside yet. Why do I need a new one? Who knows. My conclusion is because I say awesome so much and it's on the hat, it was fate. Picture at the end.

I did get some new tights that don't need photographing. Superdrug and Boots have the same offer one at the moment with most brands BUT I stopped by Superdrug to get some matte Barry M polishes. I have one already and love it so I got two more. It was 2 for £6 and I had a £1 on my loyalty card (I don't shop in there often) so I saved, yes that's right.



I bought 'Espresso' and 'Crush' and I love them. So gorgeous.I will most likely paint my nails on Monday and instagram a picture then. Stay tuned.


All in all I had a great venture into town. Spent money I didn't need to and had a yummy Costa to top it off. Perfecto!! I just realised my hat looks so chavvy haha. Woohoo. Love it.

Have a great weekend guys. Stay safe in that crazy ass weather.

Lots of love,
Victoria xox 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review