JanBlog #2 : MAC 'Famously Fab!'

Hey there,

Well today is day 2 of #JanBlog. Yay. Hope everyone is well after the New Years Celebrations.

I recently went to the Swindon Designer Outlet and into The COO AKA The Cosmetics Company Outlet. I love that they sell limited edition products from MAC, Bobbi Brown, Smashbox, Estee Lauder, to name a few. They also sell products you can get normally but everything has a certain amount deducted.


This time I bought a Glamglass or as it now known as Lipglass. I only bought this one product for some reason haha. I wanted to get more but the stock was quite limited, especially with the festive season ending.

This particular product is from the Tour de Fabulous collection way back in 2011. I do remember this collection quite well. What attracted me to this glamglass was the colour.




I have a few nude and pink lipsticks that are too plain and I think this glamglass can brighten them up. I do like the small brush applicator, makes things so much easier when applying. The lavender colour is super shiney. The formula is quite thick and in no way stick. The longevity isn't fantastic, you get about 2 hours but I think that's to be expected.


I definitely want to back to the COO and explore some more. This retailed for £8.75 which is a STEAL really. If you want to find out more about The COO click me!

Lots of love,
Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review