LUSH | Mask of Magnaminty | JanBlog #15

Hi all,

Well if you read my blog then you know my skin is oily/dry and sometimes needs TLC. I have tried several face scrubs and washes but nothing has really given my skin some life. Till now...


I got a sample of this face mask when I was buying a bubble bar last week. I have heard Jaclyn Hill and Nicole Guerriero love it and they've oily skin so I thought YAY! Might I mention that when I asked for a sample the guy in LUSH was extremely unpleasant.

What LUSH say 'Face and Back Pack: A multi-purpose mask with a mixture of gentle yet effective ingredients to fight breakouts.Easily smoothed over the skin, this mask is made with peppermint oil to stimulate, marigold oil and chlorophyllin to treat the skin; evening primrose seeds and aduki beans to gently exfoliate as you remove it.'


The main ingrediant in the mask is peppermint and boy can you smell it. It smells so good, I would eat it haha. The reason I wanted this sample was for my skin to feel clean and not so dry. I don't necessarily care about hydration as my Dr Organics cream gives my skin that, and I drink water.


It's a thick mask so you don't need a tonne all over and what I love is that you can use this anywhere else on your body.  You can buy this is a smaller tub of 125g at £5.25 or 315g at £9.25. I will definitely be purchasing one of these babies. My skin has never felt so soft and clean ever. Amazing.

Have you tried this or any other LUSH face products? Let me know.

Lots of love,
Victoria xox 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review