JanBlog #3 : Fave Eyeshadow Palettes

Hi everyone,

Well today on the third day of #JanBlog I am doing a collab post with Sophie and her post is here. Check her out ladies and gents.

We have chosen to blog about our fave eye palettes as the sales are still on and some people might be interested in buying one of these beauts!


I couldn't pick just one or two it was four haha. Typical really.


So first up is Stila's 'In The Light' palette. This is available in most Boots but more so the larger stores. I love this palette and especially in the Spring. You have four matte and six shimmer/satin colours. So easy to work with and super pigmented. It retails for £25.

 
I have a love affair with the UD Naked range in general so this is no shock to me. I only bought this about four months ago and it is a staple in my collection. The warm toned neutrals are stunning all year round colours that are pigmented, blendable and so gorgeous on any eye colour. This little thing retails for £37 in Debenhams or anywhere online.


Oops another UD product. Naked 2 was my first of the Naked palettes and I love this one the most. On my big brown eyes, every colour pops. Taupe colours tend to on my colouring but these are, as the Naked above, amazing to work with. You can tell by my picture it's been loved, a tonne of dents in some of the shadows. Again, same price as the Naked above.


This is my most recent palette. Naked 3 was a huge deal everywhere and it is so gorgeous. Whilst there are two shadows that need some work, Trick and Dust I'm looking at you, this is a nice rose hued neutral palette. I have created a few looks with this palette and they all look so different and beautiful. This is a nice addition to the family. I also have the Naked Basics that's not featured. This palette is £37 too.

I DO HAVE AN HONOURABLE MENTION AND I AM NOT SORRY ABOUT IT HAHA!



I had to mention this Too Faced palette. Whilst it is on the expensive side, £48. It is so worth it. you get 25 shadows, 2 blushers and 2 bronzers. Just amazing colour payoff in NEARLY all the shadows and I just love this buggar especially for travelling as it is super thin. There is a blog post about this palette here.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Stay safe out there with those high winds and crazy rain. Go check out Sophies blog :)

Lots of love,
Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review