Where I blog.

Hey,

Well today is Day 11 of the #BigBlogmasProject. Today I want to be a bit more personal and show you where I blog.


My chair and desk are both from IKEA. The desk is from the Malm collection. My cushion is a unicorn in a heart and it says 'be different' on it. I thought it fitted me perfectly. I keep my brushes to the left side of my table and that big mirror has now been moved and I have the No 7 'Illuminating Magic Mirror' instead.

My laptop is over a year old now. It's some form of a Dell and I love my pink mouse from Asda. I  can't not have a mouse haha. I have a cup of tea by the mirror as well as my phone and a random LUSH bath bomb haha. You can't see it fully but there is a candle in the very corner by my iPad Mini. I love having my iPad Mini (named Phil) nearby for Twitter etc.


That picture on my window sill is me and no I am not vein haha. That was me when I was 18. I was going to be debutante ball and I like to look at it and see how far I've come since then. I keep cute boxes and my spare mirror there too. I have a random Care Bear pen. My perfume collection isn't huge but I have some nice ones. I have Emporio Armani, Katy Perry 'Killer Queen', Britney Spears 'Midnight Fantasy' and DKNY 'Woman'. There are also some little quotes in hearts and my hair products with some Soap & Glory body products too.

I do like this space. It makes me happy to have all my girly things near me and my makeup is in my alex drawers right across from me haha. Makeup obsessed.

I would love to see where you all blog. I tried creating a TAG today so please have a look here!

Have a wonderful night.

Lots of love,

Victoria xox



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review